Friday, May 7, 2010

Dancing With Raindrops




Yesterdays book is being written as I speak, or is it type? Anyway, it's in the works.
I took the day away from NaPiBoWriWee. I wasn't sure if it was because I was just way to busy to even find the computer, or if mentally, writing #6 meant I was one away from #7, which meant I would be done. It's like that last few licks that are left on a big colorful swirly sucker. YOU CAN'T FINISH IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN IT'S ALL GONE!

So instead you save it. You stick it in a safe place, perhaps a dresser drawer. It get's covered with sting or lint. If you're lucky the mice don't find it. You take it out six months later and sneer up your lip. But, at least, you still have it. I can be so confused sometime.

So day 7 is here. Sadly! I have 2 to do. I'll be checking back with the blog world later tonight. There's closet work to be done as I dance with the rain drops.

No comments: