Thursday, November 4, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig


They say the trick to keeping things healthy is to use it. I'm sure you've heard it said,"if you don't use it, you'll lose it." That works for legs, love, lungs, and numerous alphabetical words beside the 'l' letter. So what's my point?

I haven't used my blog for almost six months to the day. One tends to forget what their username is, their password, even the email associated with the blog. If it wasn't for the link to my blog I have stored, I probably wouldn't remember the blog name either.

What brings me back to this wondrous place of stories to tell while curling up with hot cocoa next to the fireplace is, NaNoWriMo and PiBoIdMo.

I'm in to my fourth day of doing both and loving it.

So now that I have my fingers warmed up and the whip cream is slowly melting around the edges of the cup, let it me my pleasure and hopefully yours also, to keep you updated on how things are going.

3 comments:

CarrieBoo said...

Hi Zeebs! Just wanted to give you a nudge in the shoulder, and ask how your November went... writing or other wise.

*nudge*

Carrieboo

Yaya' s Home said...

Hey, there. I'm lovin' alla' your posts. This looks like fun.

~ Yaya

ColoradoKate said...

*wavewavewave*