Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011


DRIVE-THUR MENTALITY-IS IT ALL BAD?

Today is day 2 of PiBoIdMo and NaNoWriMo. How did all the others out there do on day one, I wonder?

I'm getting organized as I go. I'm unstressed and enjoying myself immensely. I ran across a couple pocket notebooks. I found one from an entry from 2002. Allow me to share---

"Look how many years it has taken you to get where you are. For me it's been 50 years! We want to change behavior like a chameleon changes color and at the speed of a drive-thru. Pick one thing a day, focus on it. If you can do it two days in a row add the next thing. One step at a time."

Wow! I said that? Truer words were never spoken, at least by me. Perhaps PiBoIdMo shall be about a drive-thru experience.

"Two orange, sir? That will be two orange, sir."
"No!! Coke, no orange!!"
"Then that will be two orange, sir?"

True story, this went on for about 5 minutes.

Well, on to the Cracked Shoe to start my next 1,667 words.

Nano-Nano,
Zeebs

No comments: