Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November !, 2011


TRAVEL LOG

When there are large gaps of time in my life I begin to wonder what have I accomplished. This picture was taken in Santa Barbara March 30, 2005. That's 5 years and 7 months ago.

And, 7 months since my last post during NaPiBoWriWee.

I look around and realize that things look pretty much the same here. Different house, a few less kids, but still the same daily chores that keep me from writing. There are always promises to my self. "I will do this when I get this done. I promise."

Today it's day one in Nanowrimo Land and PiBoIdMo Village. It's time to go out to the local coffee shop, The Cracked Shoe and write. Just keep walking past that counter laced with kitchen duties. Push the laundry basket to the side. I have two hours until we go to the dentist. Plenty of time for 1,667 words.

As far as PiBoIdMo, I do have that meatball idea!

Cheerio and Stiff Upper Lip.




3 comments:

ColoradoKate said...

Didja do it? 1,667 words? Huh? Huh? I have 94 so far, but the day is young...

Sadly, I'm not, so much...

inluvwithwords said...

You sounds determined! Good for you. And really, if you've got to go to the dentist and write 1,667 words in a day, the dentist is the hard part.

Lynn Anne Bemis said...

Thanks gals, and thanks for reading. The dentist was an Ortho appt. for my daughter. So no prob there. And yes Miss Kate, I did it. More later when I get back to the Retreat.