Friday, November 2, 2012

Nibs and Clink


THIS IS NIBS.
NIBS IS A MONKEY.
HE IS SAD.
HE IS HIDING IN AN OLD CASHMERE HAT.
WHY IS NIBS HIDING AND WHY IS HE SAD.

This is PiBo PB #1. Unexpectedly I ran across an old friend. He's a stuffed monkey from when my husband and I were first married and lived in his Econoline Van in Fort Myers, Florida. Yes, we were quite the radicals.

I find it fun to bring inanimate objects to life. It's from these still 3-dimensional objects that I get inspiration. 



THIS IS CLINK
HE IS A "WANNA BE" PIGGY BANK


When I was a young girl I wanted to have a collection of something. It seemed to be the thing to do. So, I decided it was going to be piggy banks. 

Sadly they were never full of money. I can't even say I know what happened to the small collection I had. 

Clink is my inspiration for day 2 of PiBo. Clink has to learn that sometimes it's better to be a chick than a pig.

No comments: