Friday, November 15, 2013

November 15, 2013



COMPETITION
 
 
 

My dad is stronger than your dad.

                                        My car is faster than your car.

                                                                              Mom likes me best.

                                                                                                     Her piece is bigger than mine.


First is worst
                                Second is best
                                                                         Third is the one with the hairiest chest!



I have a hamster.

                               I have a cat.


                                                       I have a dog.


                                                                                Well, I have an elephant.


Smile, we had it half way through,



No comments: