Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20, 2013

I'm P.O.'d

I updated Windows 8 to Window crappy and I can't get Skydrive to allow me to download my pictures for todays blog.

                                        So I say, hang it.

                                                                                 Like on a Sky Hook.

The one in the basement my mom always threatened to hang us on when we were little (and a little naughty). I'm imagining her mom threatened to hang her on one also. And, her mother's mother. And so on down the line. I obviously must come for a long line of Sky Hook hanger-uppers.

You know I never did find that sky hook and I couldn't figure out why it was in the basement when there was no sky down there. It had to have been outdoors.

 
For November 20th, 2013, that's all I have.

No comments: