Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 23, 2013

Saturday Night Fever,


 . . . no, not me. Not my weather either. It's like -7 with the wind chill out here near the big lake in Wisconsin. It's so hard to be inspired when winter comes knocking too early. My blood hasn't even thickened.

So what did I do today as far as PiBo-ing? I'm a few days behind on reading Tara's website, but that's what Mondays are for. Today was another Grandma babysitting day. In preparing for the upcoming Thanksgiving Day meal I cleaned the kitchen floor at my daughter's. I wiped all the cabinets down as little Ian watched Kipper The Dog on my windows phone and Anna played pretend running to and fro. Afterwards we took a nap, woke up refreshed and had a cup of joe.


On the drive home I thought about all the holidays we had when the children were little. The kids had the job of wiping down all the lower kitchen cabinets. This was for two reasons, one, I couldn't reach them and two, they could. I started to think about little kitchen helpers and it started to turn into the cutest idea for a holiday PB.



For me that should bring my total up to 36. And, for your enjoyment may I share,

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2013/07/25/ruth-krauss-maurice-sendak-open-house-for-butterflies/

No comments: