Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November 27, 2013

Todays post by Annette Simon was full of fun and whimsy. It really made me study the title of books. There are truly too many that start off with the word, "The."

http://taralazar.com/2013/11/27/piboidmo-day-27-annette-simon/

We were prompted to make a picture book spine creation. I had fun making mine.

 
SIX LITTLE DUCKS
WAITING FOR WINGS
 THE DAY I ATE WHATEVER I WANTED
WHEN I DANCE

It's interesting to study just what I have here. I have six little ducks, one male and five female. They wait all their childhood years for wings that will allow them to fly. We as parents clip their wings which is often needful. Just so we don't stomp on them that they forget how to fly and swoon and dive.

Life as a parent is about freedom for not only yourself but for them as well.

Now that our little ducks have gotten their wings it's time for us to dance a new dance and drop as many crumbs along the way, hoping they will come to nibble on them.

Interesting, serendipitous, quite right!

No comments: