Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 5, 2013

I'm a day late but I did my PB idea. It was orange, too.

The first week of May I immerse myself in National Picture Book Writing Week.
http://paulayoo.com/napi/

 I got in the habit during NaPiBoWriWee to inspire myself by dressing in a different color each day throughout the week. Writing a story in one day is a challenge (at least if I want to read it when I'm finished and not go, "Pee you!") It helps me to separate my thoughts as I jump from one day to the next.

So, I decided to jazz it up for PiBoIdMo. Which by the way, I myself pronounce it, Pee Bold Mo. The first three days the color was green. The next three, it's been orange. So today ( which was truthfully, yesterday) I came up with a story while watching our neighbor's horse and pony frolic in the wind. I suppose you're wondering if they have an orange horse or pony. Well, not any more.

No comments: