Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6. 2013

Day 6.

I'm still in the game. Although my color thought was orange, I came up with a story for pink. I said, "No, stop it. Bunnies aren't orange. Let's not go there today." It didn't work, the idea happened. I got a main character, supporting characters, a plot and a title." That's when you lay aside your constraints and go with the creative flow.

Then it happened again, I got a Christmas story idea. "STOP ALREADY!" It didn't listen. I had the bare bones for story no. 2 for the day.



I still had to come up with my orange story. I felt my inspiration would come if I wore my orange fairy wings. And, it happened. What do you call it when you have an idea for a _________ and a ________, and that's all. It's like you say to yourself I'm going to write a story about a ________ and somehow incorporate these _________.

2 comments:

Cindy Schrauben said...

Hi Lynn.
Isn't PiBoIdMo crazy?

I have recently been nominated for a Liebster Award for my blog. It is awarded to blogs with fewer than 200 followers who have inspired others in some way and could use more love from readers like you. A requirement for accepting the award is to nominate 5 other blogs. Here is a link to my Liebster post: http://writingkidlit.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-liebster-has-been-making-rounds.html

I would like to nominate your blog for this award, if you are interested. Please let me know and I will give you the next steps.

Regards, Cindy Schrauben cindy (dot) schrauben (at) gmail (dot) com

Lynn Anne Bemis said...

Hello Cindy,
Yes it is. It is so filled with life. I just love it.

Congratulation for the award. I had to look up the word because it is a weird word, I figured it must have a meaning. It means, "sweetheart, beloved person, darling" now how cool is that.

I would be honored to have you nominate me. I'll be terribly busy tomorrow so I won't get back to you until Sunday.

You are . . . a darling.