Thursday, November 7, 2013

November, 7, 2013

Day 7

We've been at it a week now. I hope everyone is enjoying PiBoIdMo. I sure am.

Today my color is yellow and will be for the next two days for no other reason than the sun is going to shine for the next three days. In Wisconsin, as fall turns to winter, it's not uncommon to have gray days. So in honor of Mr. Sun we shall celebrate with yellow.

I spent most of the day working in my den trying to find my desk. I went from this . . .

 
to this . . .
 


in three easy payment of $39.95 plus shipping and handling.
Oops, wrong brain wave.
 
I looked long and hard for a spark on inspiration in the shade of yellow. I came up with this guy. Friend of Rahoule, the pool boy.
 


Okay so Skipper Mac just didn't scream a story to me but I kept him on my mind while I went out to run errands. While I was out I did see the cutest kids riding vehicle. It looked like a fire truck but was yellow like an emergency vehicle. Hummm, he sure looks like he wants to be in a book, I thought.

As I finished setting up my work space I found an old lamp my husband gave me years back, now we're getting somewhere. Let's just see where yellow takes me in the next three days.


 
Lastly, a cup of chamomile tea. Night all. 
 

No comments: