Friday, November 8, 2013

November 8, 2013

Yellow lives on in the heart of this zebra. Alright I may be going overboard, even the dogs are drinking out of a yellow bowl. I thought this morning, hey it's round, it's deep, it hold sufficient water, it's yellow. It doesn't get any better than this. This is Nutzy, the American Eskimo, Kepper, the Bichon Frise, and Mau, the boss. She's one of three that live in the house.



My cutest idea came today from a little boy that was waiting in line with his mom. We were all waiting  for the General Store to open. It's a really Fantastic place. I go every Friday and look for bargains. (even if they're not yellow)
http://gibbsvillegeneralstore.com/

As I headed home I drove past the house with the little yellow fire truck. I'm loving it more and more every day. I keep thinking I need one.

 
Day 8 coming to a close.

2 comments:

ColoradoKate said...

Lynn, I really think the black one's a cat. Just thought I oughta tell you.

Lynn Anne Bemis said...

Ya think? Then why is she always eating dog food? Hum, I thought she had a strange bark.